From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

"subscribe Eh.Res" to [log in to unmask] -- RBE]

Dear Eh.Res Subscribers;

Beginning November 5 [EH.RES] will be beginning a discussion of the importance of
path-dependence in economic history and economics.  Stan Liebowitz and Steve
Margolis, authors of several recent articles questioning the empirical
relevance of path-dependence in economics, have agreed to participate in the
discussion, and will start things off with a posting providing a brief
summary of their arguments.  We hope that you will participate in what
promises to be a lively exchange of views.

Joshua Rosenbloom
Jon Bean
Co-editors, Eh.Res