From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
===================== HES POSTING =====================
[EDITOR'S NOTE: The following is a partial listing of books received by
the Journal of Economic History. I excerpted those which I thought
historians of economics/economic thought might be interested in reviewing.
-- RBE]

The North American office of the _Journal of Economic History_ (at the
University of Arizona) reports that these books have been received during
the month of October.

4. "The World the Cold War Made: Order, Chaos, and the Return of History" by
James E. Cronin, Routledge

5. "Designs within Disorder: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Economists, and the
Shaping of American Economic Policy, 1933-1945" by William J. Barber,
Cambridge University Press

6. "Taxation & Democracy: Swedish, British, and American Approaches to
Financing the Modern State" by Sven Steinmo, Yale University Press.