From:
Kimonui A Holgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:37:54 -1000
Hello all,

I have been a silent subscriber for some time, In particular I am
enjoying the discussion Re: HP & Internet.

I am sending this post to ask for some help and maybe stimulate a
discussion.

Unfortunately, I have had little luck in finding information concerning
the effects of Managed Care on Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
I have done some web browsing and database searches, but perhaps I am not
looking in the right place, using the right search string, or there is
little out there.

Would anyone be willig to shed some light on this issue to the list, or
respond to me personally at the address below?  I think that this issue is
timely ( and particulary appropriate for the United States since managed
care is "sweeping the nation").  I would be interested to here from other
countries who may be facing a similar situation.

Thank you in advance.

Aloha from the Hawaiian Islands,

Kimonui Holgen

University of Hawaii, School of Public Health