From:
[log in to unmask] (GREG RANSOM)
Date:
My thesis is that there is more true in the typical ancient
myth than there is in the typical economists account of the
economics of F. H. Hayek.   In fact, my thesis is somewhat
stronger.  According to my thesis, the typical economists 'knows'
and related in his/her work more that is distinctly false about
Hayek than bears any relation to reality.  Brad's recent post,
I'm sorry to report, provides more evidence on the support side
of my hypothesis.

Greg Ransom
Dept. of Philosophy
UC-Riverside