From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Ransom)
Date:
====================== HES POSTING ======================

I should perhaps make it clear, pace the implication of
Brad Bateman's remark, that I have experienced no sudden
'epiphany' recently concerning the value of research in
the archive -- my recent effort is perhaps the 5th or 6th
fruitful 'dig' I've conducted over the past four or
five years, and the discoveries I've made have greatly
informed my work on the logical status and explanatory
strategy of economics over the same period.

Greg Ransom
Dept. of Philosophy
UC-Riverside
http://members.aol.com/gregransom/hayekpage.htm