From:
[log in to unmask] (Esther-Mirjam Sent)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

[Our posting problems continue. The software does not seem to want to
accept the HES: INTRO message from Ross Emmett. I'm reposting this with
apologies for possible multiple postings and with the assurance that we're
continuing to work on these problems. --E-MS]

Dear HESers:

You have just received the fourth of the "monthly" guest
editorials for HES. It was posted by D. Wade Hands from the
University of Puget Sound and discusses "SSK as a Resource for the
History of Economic Thought."

The HES editors encourage you to respond to the issues that are discussed
in the editorial. You can post a response by replying to the message (just
check to make sure that the address to which you are sending the message
is [log in to unmask]) or by sending a new message to [log in to unmask] If
your message bears the same heading as the editorial (or has the addition
"Re:"), it will be archived with the other responses (once we've ironed
out some archiving problems). We hope the discussion of this editorial
will be as lively as those that followed the other editorials.

The editorial, the conversation emerging from it, and other relevant links
will be posted to the HES Web site at:

http://cs.muohio.edu/~HisEcSoc/Resources/Editorials/Hands/

(Or, start at the HES home-page http://cs.muohio.edu/~HisEcSoc/, click on
"Other Resources," then click on "Monthly Guest Editorials for HES," and
finally click on "Editorial D. Wade Hands".)

The editorial and subsequent responses may be forwarded to other lists
and/or used in classroom settings without requesting permission. For
publication purposes, however, the author of each message (the editorial
or any responses) used must be contacted for permission. For more
information about copyright holdings for HES postings, please see the
information message you can receive when you send the message INFO HES
to [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

      Esther-Mirjam Sent
      HES co-editor