Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2024 13:01:01 -0400
From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
I can't answer about Nicaragua, but I am starting to wonder whether in his
last decade Mark Twain may have had teleportation abilities.

The King Edward Hotel ("The King Eddy") in Toronto, Canada, opened in 1903,
and continues to state that Mark Twain was among its famous guests, even
though his last visit to Toronto was in 1885.

I wrote to the hotel a couple of times to ask about this, but they must be
pretty busy, because they have never answered.

--Taylor