From:
Julia Greenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:17:51 -0400
It's also available on loan from the ARF library.

>>> Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]> 04/10/97 04:47pm >>>
Peter: my ability to review all the incoming CLICK4HP messages has been
spotty, so I missed your original posting but caught Debbie Bang's
response.  Wanted to draw your attention to a video produced for street
youth by street youth on drug-related harm reduction. It was the product
of
a fascinating participatory research and development project funded by
the
Addiction Research Foundation.  The video is entitled:

        SAFER WITH CYPHR: STREET YOUTH TALK ABOUT DRUG USE
AND
        HARM REDUCTION

"CYPHR" stands for Concerned Youth Promoting Harm Reduction - a
name the
youth came up with for themselves. The video should be available on
loan
from regional ARF offices, or can be purchased for a modest
cost-recovery
cost from the ARF head office in Toronto (marketting department).

I am in the midst of reviewing data from our qualitative evaluation
research of the project; and several team members are also working on
drafting a handbook that might be of assistance to other communities
seeking to use a similar process with street-involved youth to produce
peer
education materials.

Blake D. Poland
Department of Behavioural Science