From:
Colleen Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 15:27:55 -0400
David, thank you for the excerpt re "Corporations and Power ......".  This
article is really consistent with what I have been thinking, feeling and
noticing in the last few years. I think that people who are watching what
is happening from a community/social perspective have recognized this
trend.

I may have missed it, but could you please let me know where I can access
this information, article, etc. I look forward to seeing the second part.

I am currently working on contract for Larry Hershfield to collect examples
of tools that have been used to evaluate health promotion
projects/initiatives in Ontario.  Do you have any examples?

How is your work going?  Are you still involved in teaching re health
promotion? How is OHCC? I would appreciate an update on your work.

I still connect with Trevor on a regular basis. We are working on an
international conference linking healthy communities and design. Any ideas
would be welcome.

Hope to hear from you soon. I appreciate your input into CLICK4HP.

Colleen Stanton
P.O. Box 28552
Aurora, Ontario
L4G 6S6