From:
Deborah Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 15:58:42 -0300
Hi again,

Thank you to those who have already responded to my request for
information on access and demand.  For those who have already
responded to and those who plan to, I'd like to clarify the term "health
intermediaries".    The term is probably to broad to address the needs of
all health intermediaries in one general question.  For example,
needs of physicians maybe very different from the needs of
policy makers, the media, or public health nurses.   Perhaps you can
answer those questions which include "healtlh intermediaries" from the
perspective of the professions that  you are most familar with, work with
or are.    Be as focused as necessary.

I'm also interested in any general comments you might have on the issues
of access and demand.

Thanks for your input,

Deborah Bradley
Health Information Resource Centre