From:
[log in to unmask] (Jonathon E. Mote)
Date:
===================== HES POSTING ====================

I wanted to let the list know about an editorial series that will be taking
place over the coming school-year on ECONSOC, a discussion list
dedicated to topics on economic sociology.  The series was organized by
Olav Velthuis (Erasmus University) and me, and we were able to pull
together a very interesting roster of contributors.  Topics for the
editorials
are not yet announced, but the schedule is as follows:

September 1--Arjo Klamer, Erasmus University
November 3--Anne Mayhew, University of Tennessee
February 2---Vivian Zelizer, Princeton University
March 6------Richard Swedberg, University of Stockholm

ECONSOC is an open, unmoderated Internet mailing list for scholars and
researchers who are studying economic sociology, broadly defined.  The
purpose of ECONSOC is to facilitate the sharing of information about
theory, methodology, research, data, publications, announcements,
meetings, syllabi, commentary, books reviews, etc.

If you are interesting in joining ECONSOC for the series, you can
subscribe by sending an email to:

The body of the message should read:
SUBSCRIBE ECONSOC Yourfirstname Yoursurname

Editorials are by invitation, but if others would like to contribute a
piece
for discussion (or have any questions), then please do not hesitate to
contact Olav or me at: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Jonathon E. Mote
Department of Sociology
University of Pennsylvania