From:
Nancy K Belle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:47:33 -0500
Baptist HealthSource a service of Baptist Health Care ( Leading the Nation
in Pt Satisfaction)
 presents:
"MEDICAL CALL CENTER SURVIVAL ISSUES" 2CND ANNUAL SEMINAR"
                                 April 9th-10th & 11th, 2000
                                 Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Florida

WHO ARE WE?
  Baptist HealthSource is a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, medical call
  center. Our focus is clinical and non-clinical with a strategic marketing
  plan as a part of its foundation.  We are a service of Baptist Health
  Care in Pensacola, Florida. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality
  health care in a Christian environment to meet the needs of the people
  and community that we serve.  Baptist Health Care is a recipient of the
  1997 VHA- Award for Patient Satisfaction and continues to rank in the top
  1% nationwide. Our Hospitals are currently ranked in the top 1% in the
  nation for the 4th consecutive year. We have an average of 5-7 facilities
  a week contacting our organization to benchmark regarding not only
  patient satisfaction issues but also inquiring about our call center's
  innovative use of clinical and non-clinical personnel to promote services
  and capture a larger portion of the market share for our area.

WHAT IS AMEDICAL CALL CENTER SURVIVAL ISSUES?
  It is two days of education, awareness, and opportunity in a beautiful
  low stress setting.  The location is inviting and opportunity for
  exposure to other call center professionals is excellent.

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS?
  The opportunity to hear nationally recognized experts speak;  Quint
  Studor, Barry Scheur, Carol Stock, and noted call center experts, Valerie
  Grossman, Ruth Johnson, Sherry Smith.
  Education on critical l issues that affect many facets of medical call
  center business including pt/caller /and employee satisfaction, return on
  investment , budget concerns, marketing strategies, legal issues  among
  many others.
  An opportunity to ask experts for answers to the most perplexing
  questions facing call centers.
  An opportunity to network and exchange solutions to problems.
  The opportunity to access key resources , books, audiotapes, protocol
  software, consulting services, hardware, and telephonic devices.

WHO WILL ATTEND?
  Hospital Administrators,               Physicians, Nurses, Call Center
  Directors,
  Non-clinical support personnel              Marketing  Professionals

WHY SHOULD I PARTICIPATE ?
  Low cost for high-yield exposure
  A secure environment for set up allowing vendors the option to set up
only once.
  Availability to booths and increased visibility on the morning prior to
  conference
  Monday Evening Buffet 5:30pm ? 7:00 p.m. an opportunity to network and
  enjoy a meal
  Offering a relaxed non-formal atmosphere for participants to browse
  displays, socialize and enjoy refreshments.
  Generous exhibit time
  Free advertising on web page
  An opportunity for a national audience to view your service or product.
  Beautiful Locale and facilities
  Exhibit Directory provided in syllabus for all participants

We are very pleased to offer this opportunity and look forward to speaking
to you personally.  Please feel free to call me for more information. (850)
469-5758
Vendor space is limited so please reply ASAP.

Sincerely,
Sheri D. Watson RN
Clinical Manager              REAL NURSES REAL ANSWERS 24 HOURS A DAY
Baptist HealthSource

http://www.bhcpns.org/