From:
Brandt Rowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:29:48 GMT
Hello Penny,

Let me introduce myself. I am Brandt Rowles and I have lots and lots of 3D
projection slides of Mark Twain and his world. I was on the formal program
about 5 years or so ago with them, and have given the full show in the
Quarry Farm barn and at the Hartford House.

The slides are made from original stereoviews in my collection. The full
show is waaaay too long for a short show, but I can pick and choose to suit
most themes.

Interested? If so, let me know, and please ask any questions.

Thanks,

Brandt