From:
Jayne Cardno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:30:06 -0400
I would be interested in knowing if anyone could provide some information
on the survey being conducted by Price Waterhouse on Health Issues.

 A friend just informed me she was a subject of this intensive hour plus
survey. She had a number of concerns with the way it was conducted and the
style of questions. I am interested because it pertains to research I am
conducting as a graduate student in Rural Extension Studies at the
University of Guelph.  The survey seems to relate to current
Home Care and health information security and confidentiality issues.

Any leads, help, would be appreciaed.
...Jayne Cardno