From:
Sharon Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:44:15 -0700
I am looking for unique community re-integration programs, care coordination
programs, or service coordination programs for people with
disabilities/chronic disease. Some are elderly, but not all. They might be
called: case coordination, case management, patient navigation, or care
transition programs. Chronic disease management interventions may or care
coordination models associated with primary care may also meet the criteria.

It would be wonderful if they included health promotion or action plan to
increase client skills and involvement.

At this point we are doing a broad scan.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,
Sharon Anderson