AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Al Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:10:44 -0500
Request For Assistance - Site Selection Documents  For Branch Libraries

As part of a review of London Public Library’s site section policy we
were wondering if any
libraries have developed a formal policy/criteria for the selection of
locations for future branches.
For example you don’t want to build the library on swamp land, it needs
to be near major
transportation routes etc.  If you have posted your policy on the web
the address of your URL
would be appreciated. If you can fax your policy to our library it would
be appreciated (Fax #
519-663-5396) or email me your comments -

If I receive any interesting replies/URLs I will summarize them for the
list.

Thank you in advance for your help.