AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:06:55 -0400
Please be advised that the AAO office has offically moved into its new
space.  We have a street address as well as a new phone and fax and email.
The current printed material will likely have the post box address and the
old phone numbers  as well as the old address.  These 'old' contact
information addresses are still effective as members and staff get used to
the new ones.  The office is still working out some bugs.  We appreciate
your continued patience.

Of late there seems to be some bugs that the office did not anticipate.  We
are dealing with Bell Canada (what was I thinking!!) for our high speed
internet account and the new email: [log in to unmask] will not be live for a
few more days.  Please continue to use the current email address:
[log in to unmask], it will be live for one full year to allow for adjustments.

Our voice mail will be hooked up soon...

Lastly, it seems there may have been a mixup in the latest OTR mailing, if
you did not receive your mailing, please EMAIl us at: [log in to unmask]  We
have an abundance of leftovers and we are sure something went wrong. We
will mail it from the office.

The new contact information for the office is:
376 Rusholme Rd
#3 The Coach House
Toronto, Ontario
M6H 2Y9

telephone: 416-533-9592
fax:416-533-1481

I thank you in advance for your patience while we work out our
communications bugs.

Heather McMillan