From:
Kevin J Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:03:45 -0500
To Mark Twain Forum Members:

Regarding the recent posting in response to Jason Horn's review. I wish to
remind members that "flaming" (insults) does not belong on the Mark Twain
Forum.

Should anyone wish to engage in dialogue with the author, or the reviewer,
one always has the option of sending them a personal message.  Discussions
will
often result in disagreements. Rebuttals to another person's opinions or
beliefs should always be made in a rational, logical and mature manner,
whether they are made publicly or privately.

If you have any questions regarding the Mark Twain Forum message posting
policy, please do not hesitate to write to me personally at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Kevin Bochynski
List Administrator