AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:23:35 -0400
Here is what celebrities everywhere are saying about the AAO Annual
Conference, in Toronto on June 10-11th, 2003:

Mel Lastman, entertainer and sometime City of Toronto Mayor:
“Nobody should miss the AAO Conference. Noooooobody!”

Fonds Zoolander, stylist for InStyle / InArchivaria:
“What is the latest fashion craze in the archives of Paris, London, and
Kapuskasing? Archival fashionistas everywhere have declared that it's hip
to be square. And, what better place to perfect your inner Poindexter than
at the AAO Conference!”

Sir Arthur Doughty, former Dominion Archivist:
“Good heavens! I will most certainly be at the AAO Conference in spirit.”

Corey Hart, 80’s pop idol and sometime ARCAN-L contributor:
“The AAO Conference rocks!”

R.H. Thomson, well-known stage, film and television actor:
“With all the money I made from scalping Ticketmaster tickets, I think I'll
see Rick Salutin.”

Roger Ebert, critic:
"A cotton gloved thumbs up!"

To see what everyone is talking about, go to the AAO web-site:
http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/aa/whatsnew.html#Conference