From:
Melina Auerbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:21:18 -0800
I am looking for (local,national, international) examples of successful
strategies that communities or governments have adopted that have had an
impact on poverty and/or disparity of incomes.

Poverty has been identified by our Regional Health Board as one of the
biggest priority health issues.  We are developing a workshop to try to help
the Board and the public committees come up with some strategies to address
the issue of income as a health determinant.. it would be helpful to provide
them with some successful strategies/innovative approaches that have been
tried.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Melina Auerbach
Community Developer