Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:05:21 -0800
Feb. 11,1999
In the past, I've seen how helpful members of this listserv have been as a
result of the wealth of knowledge and information they are able to bring in
and to share with others.

As the newly appointed Coordinator for the Toronto Cancer Prevention
Coalition, I was wondering whether anyone can direct me to sources in terms
of what is going on in Toronto in relation to primary and secondary cancer
prevention and who is out there doing it in relation to tobacco, dietary
risk factors, occupational and environmental carcinogens, UV radiation and
so forth. With Toronto being such a multiculturally diverse city, I would
especially welcome any leads to existing ethnospecific working groups vis a
vis cancer issues. You may also call me at (416) 392-7469 with any
questions.Thanks for your attention.

Safoura Moazami
Coordinator, Toronto Cancer Prevention Coalition
277 Victoria St. 6th Floor
Toronto,ON M5B 1W1
Fax (905)7095952