CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Joy Woolfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:11:47 -0500
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him
 and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He
 bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
 The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back
 into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an
 entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and
 returned it to his pocket.
 The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
 princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want."
 Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back
 into his pocket.
 Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful
princess,
 that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you
kiss me?"
 The man said, "Look, I'm a medical student. I don't have time for a
girlfriend, but a.
 talking frog is cool."