CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Joy Woolfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:28:08 -0500
Thanks to RAFI for posting the warning re The Seed Grain Enclosure Movement.
This is a serious threat to food security and therefore to human health.
What is Canada's role on this?

Joy Woolfrey,
540 Russell Hill Road, Apt. 305,
Toronto, ON.  M5P 2T3