From:
DKProj Mgt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:19:11 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:48:18 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SARA - Scholarly Articles Research Alert

Dear Colleague

Carfax Publishing currently publishes over 240 academic peer-reviewed
journals across a variety of disciplines. In response to the changing
needs of the academic community, we are using the Internet actively to
disseminate information about journals in advance of publication.

SARA - Scholarly Articles Research Alerting, is a special new e-mail
service designed to deliver tables of contents, for any available journal,
to anyone who has requested the information. This service is completely
free of charge.

All you need to do is register, following the guidelines under "How to
Register" and you will be sent contents pages of the journal(s) of your
choice from that point onwards, in advance of the printed edition. You can
request contents pages either for any number of individual titles, or for
one or more of our "subject clusters", and you may unsubscribe at any
time. For each of your choices, you will receive the relevant
bibliographic information: journal title, volume/issue number and the
ISSN. You will also receive full contents details, names of authors and
the appropriate page numbers from the printed version.

This will give you advance notice of what is being published, making it
easier for you to retrieve the exact information you require from the hard
copy once it arrives in your library.

Titles that may be of interest include:

Critical Public Health

To register for this complimentary service, please either:

1) access the Carfax Home Page (http://www.carfax.co.uk), enter SARA and
follow the on-screen instructions or

2) send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the word "info" in the body of
the message or

3) complete the Registration Form below and return it to the address
shown. Remember to include your e-mail address and your full departmental
postal address where available.

You can request contents pages for all of our journals, for those in a
subject cluster, or for just one title. All free of charge!

SARA REGISTRATION FORM

Please send a completed copy of this form using block capitals to the
address below.

Name
Department
Address