From:
Josh Halpern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:26:43 -0400
Dear Quality of Life,
    I have just received your message on my listserve and thought, how
perfect this organization would be as a partner with ours.
Permit me please to introduce you to the Quality of Life Network, a new
World Wide Web network designed specifically to help passionate individuals
and organizations with social issue-based agendas leverage this new medium
in a collective effort to improve the quality of life for everyone. QLN -
the Quality of Life Network (www.qln.net) - is a network of virtual
communities, each dedicated to a distinct quality of life theme. QLN
communities include Racial, Ethnic and Social Harmony, Spirituality and
Religion, World Peace and Human Rights, the Environment, Children and Youth
Services, Health and Nutrition, and Animal Rights.

Individual membership in QLN is absolutely free. Members get their own
member homepages, personal chatrooms, instant messaging, and access to
hundreds of topical free forums, chatrooms and live events.

Registration and participation in the QLN Partner Program is likewise
absolutely free to all legitimate organizations with mandates sympathetic to
one or
more QLN communities. QLN Partners receive their own co-branded community
homepage, complete with an extensive set of sophisticated community tools,
including an events calendar to promote online and offline events, a survey
engine to create and publish their own surveys, and the ability to create,
manage, and moderate their own forums and chats. Again, partner
registration and participation are completely free.

Simply stated, QLN was designed to help sympathetic, passionate individuals
and organizations do a better job at doing the right thing online, and we
think QLN constitutes a viable social tool for your student
organization(s).

I cordially invite you in for a test drive at www.qln.net. You'll find QLN
to be fast, free, and very powerful - easily the Web's most sophisticated
social instrument to date, bar none. Sign up today!

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]  if you have any further or would like
to discuss
how and why a relationship with QLN makes sense for you and your student
organizations.

Best to you and yours,

Josh Halpern [log in to unmask]
QLN - Quality of Life Networks