AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Marshall, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 16:06:13 -0400
On behalf of the Institutional Development Committee, I am undertaking a quick, informal survey of AAO Institutional Members.

If your institution is mandated to acquire the records of an organization with a national scope, could you please email me back with a brief summary of this aspect of your mandate?  1-2 sentences would be fine.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Amy Marshall
Chair, Institutional Development Committee

MASSIVE CHANGE
The Future of Global Design

It took more than a century for the Industrial Revolution to change the world.
We'll change yours in sixty minutes.

On now! New Extended Hours!

Art Gallery of Ontario - http://www.ago.net