AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:42:37 -0400
From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Sorry for cross posting.

Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre has finally decided on a moving company - Healthcare Relocation.
They have also finally told me that the shelving company that we are using is Smartshelf by Montel.

If anyone out there has had experience with either company I would appreciate hearing from you (off list).

Thank you
Emma

Emma Prescott  M.A., M.L.I.S
Archive Coordinator
Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been inappropriately forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.