AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:23:30 -0400
Lewith,

We use FileMaker for some functions in our organization and I am
planning to use it for our new Archives database. I'd be happy to
dialogue with you on the subject. Call me.

Jim Craig
James D. Craig
Archivist
The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada