AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:06:10 -0400
I am forwarding the email message below for the information of AAO members
who may be planning on submitting a CCA grant application this year.
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant