AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:46:09 -0400
At London Public Library we are considering offering a scanning service for
material we have in our Special Collections area--much like a photocopy
service.  We are also considering setting up a scanning workstation for
patrons to use on their own.

If anyone is currently offering these types of services to patrons, we'd be
especially interested in hearing from you.  Perhaps you could send us a
copy of your use policy and/or fee structures for these types of
services.  Any information would be much appreciated.

Regards,

David McCord
Genealogy Librarian
The London Room