AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Dale, Michele (MBS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 08:13:46 -0400
To all TAAG chapter members, (and any others who are thinking they'd like
to "take the plunge" and join the AAO so that they may be part of the
"hippest" archival group around!), this is your final notice of our Annual
General
Meeting coming up soon on Thursday May 15th at Hart House.

If you would like to attend, but haven't sent your form and cheque in yet,
don't despair.  Just call or email our trusty treasurer Megan Easto, and
she will reserve a place for you. You can reach Megan at (416) 314-7583 or
at: [log in to unmask]

If you need more information about this exciting event featuring our guest
speaker, Miriam McTiernan, Archivist of Ontario -- contact me and I'll fill
you in on all the details.

Michele Dale, TAAG President
Archives of Ontario
77 Grenville Street