AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:45:42 -0400
Hello,

I am the Archivist and Records Manager at Bloorview MacMillan Children's
Centre and I am thinking of either upgrading or changing my database.
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is willing to share there
experiences and opinions about InMagic, GenCat or Minisis with me.
The Archives at BMCC are quite small but have an active Records Management
component which I will have to take into consideration when contemplating a
new database.

Please reply to me off list.

Thank you in advance

Emma Prescott
Archive Coordinator
Corporate Archives
Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for use of the addressee as it may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, copy, or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you receive an e-mail message from Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre and you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the Network Administrator at  [log in to unmask] We thank you for your cooperation.

**This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Sybari Software's Antigen for Microsoft Exchange**