AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:52:26 -0500
Please excuse cross posting.

Does anyone know if the papers of wrester Whipper Watson (aka. William John
Watson or William Potts) are in an archive, and if so where?

We recently discovered, in our unprocessed holdings, a number of photographs
of Whipper Watson.  He volunteered at Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre
for a number of years and I suspect that the photographs are a donation from
his family although there is no accession record to show that.  (He died in
1990, we didn't have an official archives until about 1997).

If anyone can help please email me off list.  Thanks to everyone who
responded to my last request re. databases, you were all very helpful.

Emma Prescott
Archive Coordinator
Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for use of the addressee as it may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, copy, or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you receive an e-mail message from Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre and you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the Network Administrator at  [log in to unmask] We thank you for your cooperation.

**This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Sybari Software's Antigen for Microsoft Exchange**