AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:49:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Alex Ross <[log in to unmask]>, Laurie Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>, Bonnie Clark <[log in to unmask]>, "Mary E. Charles" <[log in to unmask]>, Margaret Bignell <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer Svarckopf <[log in to unmask]>
This announcement may be of interest to some AAO members and so I am
forwarding it.
Iona McCraith, AAO Preservation Consultant