AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:09:43 -0500
This email below was too good not to share with AAOLIST members who may not
subscribe to ARCAN-L.   It certainly gave me a lift too on a grey and yucky
Friday.  Who says archivists aren't exciting!  Maybe next they'll come out
with Conan the Conservator.
Iona McCraith,
AAO Preservation Consultant