AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Foster, Karin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:20:05 -0400
Hello to all of you Municipal Archivists out there,

For the next issue of Off The Record we would like to tell everyone what is new with you.

What are the new developments at your municipal archives: new construction, exciting new acquisitions, interesting Internet projects or any other interesting, important or helpful news?

I would appreciate hearing from you sometime this week or early next week. Submissions do not have to be long.

Thanks!
Karin Foster

Municipal Archivists Interest Group - Vice Chair

Karin Foster, Archivist
Grey County Archives
P.O. Box 1389
Durham, ON