AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Oriana Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 11:30:05 -0400
Good morning,

I wondering if there is any institution/organization that is currently
using Hummingbird's PowerDOCS to manage their electronic documents.  I am
more interested in the "RM" module than the "DM" module.  We are having
troubles incorporating our classification framework and retention by-law
and keeping it as simple as possible for end-users.  I need some "do's and
don'ts" and would be interested in a site visit to see how you have set
this up.

Thanks

Oriana Sharp
Coordinator, Information Management and Archives
Council and Administrative Services, 2nd Floor
Regional Municipality of Waterloo
150 Frederick St., Kitchener ON. N2G 4J3
PH (519) 575-4006 FAX (519) 575-4481