AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jim Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 10:17:12 -0400
Sheree,

Thanks for the input. My understanding is that Omnipage is considered
one of the best packages. I have used it in the past. We are not looking
at OCR scanning of handwritten text, just typed or printed materials for
general office as well as Archives use.

The "noise" issue is one I had not considered but very important.

Take care,

Jim