AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
John Lutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:44:53 -0500
Hi Brian,

Although The J.J. Talman Regional Collection is not a municipal archives in any formal sense, the City of London, Middlesex County, and a selection of jurisdictions in the surrounding municipalities have deposited records with The University of Western Ontario.  Thus, to answer your questions:

We have land registry copy books for Middlesex West for the period 1847-1962 which were acquired from the Glencoe LRO.

* The J.J. Talman Regional Collection, The D.B. Weldon Library, The University of Western Ontario
* No (acquired with no formal agreement c. 1990)
* Yes and yes.
* 61 shelves
* No.
* N/A

Hope this helps.

John

--
John H. Lutman
Head: The J.J. Talman Regional Collection
The D.B. Weldon Library
The University of Western Ontario
London, ON
Canada N6A 3K7