AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Paul Leatherdale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:02:34 -0400
Hi Amy,

If it's still available, our institution would like the Guide to Canadian Photographic Archives.

Paul Leatherdale
Archivist
The Law Society of Upper Canada

>>> Amy Marshall <[log in to unmask]> 08/23 11:24 AM >>>
The E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives is clearing out duplicate staff
resources as part of our annual inventory.  Free for the asking, to any
archives:

 - E. Grace Maurice, ed.: Union List of Manuscripts in Canadian Repositories
/ Catalogue Collectif des Manuscrits des Archives Canadiennes, Revised
(1975) Edition, vols. 1&2

- Christopher Seifried, ed.: Guide to Canadian Photographic Archives, 1984.

All are in very good condition.  We will only ask that postage / shipping be
covered by you.

Amy Marshall
Project Archivist
Library - Art Gallery of Ontario