AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:08:53 -0400
There must have been an error.  I have been in contact with the hotel and
have a meeting room booked called the Albion A for both days. Meals are also
booked.  The AAO does not do block bookings for rooms anymore.  You will
have to seek reduced rates for rooms on your own.  The workshop is on.

Heather McMillan