AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:31:46 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

I am posting this message on behalf of Iona McCraith.
***
Greetings AAO members:   I want to advise you that I have had a
mechancal failure in my PC, whcich is currently being repaired.  As
a result I have no access to emails from my home office( and the
AAO Preservation Consultant office) until probably midddle of next
week (December 12 at the earliest ).  I am endeavouring to keep up
via my PC in my other office at Fleming College but some
apologies for any inconvenience.  If your request is urgent please
phone  or fax me at the AAO Preservation Consultant
numbers below.   Alternatively you may send an email to me at
Fleming College BUT ONLY UNTIL DECEMBER 14 as I won't be at
Fleming after that date.
Thanks.

Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant