From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
=================== HES POSTING =====================

[NOTE: This query first appeared on the TCH-ECON list (Teaching
Economics), but I figured someone here might be able to answer it.
Answers provided here will be forwarded to the inquirer and posted
to the list.--RBE]

I have two questions on which I would appreciate input from the list:

When is the first (earliest) reference in the economics literature to
the terms

ECONOMIC PROFIT

and

ECONOMIC VALUE ADDED  (EVA)