From:
[log in to unmask] (David Smith)
Date:
=================== HES POSTING =================

My name is David Smith. I am a Masters Student in New Zealand.
My thesis is on the NAIRU or Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of
Unemployment (as you all will know).
As part of the history section I am looking at Lucas's work on the Phillips
curve. I am having a struggle tracking down original sources to his work.
Does anyone have on hand a reference to a paper of Lucas's where he
outlines his model of the Adaptive Expectations Phillips curve?
this would be a real help,
thanks.
David.

Email: [log in to unmask]