From:
[log in to unmask] (Andrew Kliman)
Date:
================= HES POSTING ======================

[APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTS; THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO SEVERAL LISTS AND TO
MEMBERS OF THE ECON-VALUE LIST, WHICH IS USED FOR IWGVT ANNOUNCEMENTS.
SUBSEQUENT POSTS EXCEPT FOR THE FINAL SESSION LIST WILL BE SENT TO
ECON-VALUE ONLY. SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST IF YOU WISH TO BE KEPT INFORMED OF
DEVELOPMENTS]

Dear colleague

Thanks to all for a superb response to the call for papers for the March
1999 mini-conference on value theory, at the EEA annual conference in the
Boston Park Plaza Hotel, March 12th-14th 1999.

We have a total of 32 papers received, and two offers of late submission
are under consideration.

PLEASE CHECK:

IF YOU HAVE SENT A PAPER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A (SEPARATE)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, THIS MEANS WE EITHER DON'T HAVE YOUR CORRECT E-MAIL OR WE
DIDN'T GET YOUR PAPER. IN EITHER CASE, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.

Late submissions
================

Because of a number of requests for late submission from contributors
unaware of the early deadline this time around, and because the deadline
was moved forward this year, we have agreed an extended final deadline of
DECEMBER 7th for late submissions. However, because we cannot turn round
reviewers' comments in this time, authors of late submissions must
themselves ensure compliance with IWGVT scholarship guidelines.

Conference participation
========================

Several people have written saying they don't have a paper and asking if
they can still come. Of course! But you don't have to pay a submission fee
(to us). Apply direct to the EEA, come to the Boston conference, and come
to the IWGVT sessions.

Discussants and discussion
==========================

With the papers ready well in advance, we want to place a premium on
discussion. If you are interested in serving as a discussant please let us
know; if you would like to comment on one or more of the papers, we will do
our best to get your contributions circulated. We hope to get this process
under way as soon as we've put the new papers up to the website.

The call for papers and, when posted, the conference papers, can be found
on the IWGVT website:

www.greenwich.ac.uk/~fa03/iwgvt

Alan Freeman
Andrew Kliman