From:
[log in to unmask] (Shah Sumitra)
Date:
================= HES POSTING =================

[NOTE: Two people correctly identified the place where the two views are
juxtapositioned. I've posted both messages. -- RBE]

David Colander is right in his remembrance. I came across the reference to
it in Robert Heilbroner's The Worldly Philosophers, in the chapter on
Keynes. In my 1980 paperback edition it appears on p.259. That particular
contrast was interesting when I first read it and still stays in my mind.

Sumitra Shah
St. John's University