From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross Emmett)
Date:
post any responses to the list. You can, of course, also respond to her
directly at [log in to unmask] -- Ross Emmett

For a book on 20th century economic thinkers, I'm collecting
anecdotes/citations about encounters, especially before 1930, between any
of the following: Fisher, Marshall, Schumpeter, Keynes, Hayek and von
Neumann. Also references for accounts of pre-World War II meetings of
economic societies.

Sylvia Nasar
Columbia University