AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Marc Lerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:26:24 -0500
Please post the following information about launch of the Archives of the RC
Archdiocese of Toronto website...thank you!

The Archives of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto (ARCAT) is proud
to announce the launch of its new website!

<http://www.archtoronto.org/archives/>

The website provides access to information on the services and programs that
are provided by the Archives including Reference, Genealogy, and Sacramental
Records searching.

In addition, the site presents the history of the Archdiocese of Toronto,
including biographies of each of Toronto's Archbishops and Bishops.  In the
future, we plan to highlight the histories of particular parishes, clergy,
and events that have had an impact on the Archdiocese.  Stay tuned.

We hope you can celebrate this launch with us by exploring our new site!

Any questions, comments or suggestions may be directed to