AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Archives Advisor (Iona)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Archives Advisor (Iona)
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:33:32 -0400
For your information.  A message from the CCA (Canadian Council of
Archives).  Please see below my signature.

Iona McCraith, Archives Advisor
Archives Association of Ontario
Phone: 705-277-1309; Mobile: 705-772-1309
Fax: 705-277-2091
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://aao-archivists.ca