From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
=================== HES POSTING ====================

[This request comes through the HES ASK THE PROF service from a
graduate student working on the impact of the Great Depression in Norway.
I thought others could provide better references than I can. I will
collect the responses and send them on to the requester. -- RBE]

I am looking for the reference to two research programs in Britain and
Sweden, respectively. They were set out in the 1960s, and concluded that
the recovery from depression in the respective countries was due to some
Schumpeterian-like supply-side adjustments to new demand patterns among
the public. I think the British project was headed by some Mr Richardson
or Robertson. The projects dealt with supply-side adjustment, innovation
and entrepreneur-ship in various industries. I would be happy to receive
any hints on their reference, which I need for a scholarship application.

Ross B. Emmett
Manager, Electronic Information, History of Economics Society
Augustana University College
e-mail: [log in to unmask]